samedi 24 novembre 2018

Bonjour

Bonjour dear parents!


My name is Anabelle Patterson and I will be replacing Mme Bisaillon for the remainder of the year. I am originally from Montreal. I have taught in the French Immersion program in both Prince Edward Island and Ontario. I am excited to be starting my 8th year in this fabulous career of teaching here at Roberta Bondar Public School. I am thrilled to start a new adventure in such a rich multicultural environment here in Ottawa.

I will be posting regularly on my blog to keep you updated on what is going on in your child’s classroom. Blog: mmeanabelle.blogspot.com

Please feel free to contact me at any time (through the blog, agenda). I look forward to getting to know the students and their families. :)

Merci,

Madame Anabelle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire